The construction industry is considered to be one of the leading providers in infrastructure development that drives the economy forward through the many challenges brought about by the global pandemic. Despite the logistical limits and the required adjustment to health protocols enforced in the interest of public safety, the organizers of these events have found ways around the issue of attendance and will still push through in the interest of celebrating and highlighting the many achievements and developments in the construction industry.
The following events are on the lineup for the remaining months of 2021:
- The Annual Associated General Contractors of America Convention will take place around Fall 2021; the final date is still up for discussion. It will be held at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Florida. The AGC annual convention showcases the various insights from leaders in the industry on the many issues that come up in day-to-day operations. It also aims to pave the way for new learning experiences for contractors all over the nation. From job site safety and risk management to the many advancements in project management solutions, the AGC showcases the brightest minds from across the country to contribute to the knowledge pool for contractors, allowing them to collaborate and meet the many challenges of the industry.
- The International Construction & Utility Equipment Expo 2021 will be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from September 28 to 30, 2021. The ICUEE highlights the emerging technologies, innovative developments, and trends in the utilities industry.
- Construct 2021 is still being finalized in terms of location and final date but is estimated to be held in September 2021. Construct is an exhibition and educational program by the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry that aims to bring together multiple disciplines in order to collaborate towards a better overall work environment. It aims to discuss industry trends, upcoming technology, and best practices.
- The 2021 Greenbuild International Conference & Expo is expected to commence in November 2021, the largest annual event dedicated to environmentally-conscious professionals from all over the world to share and contribute to the growing knowledge of improving sustainability, resilience, and quality of our constructed structures. It is a highly anticipated event for many contractor groups such as the prestigious CCA Concrete Contractors Austin due to the valuable insights on highly efficient, cost-saving, and environmentally-friendly approaches to construction and building solutions.
- The Construction Super Conference is scheduled for December 6-8 2021 and will be held at JW Marriott Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida. After 35 annual meetings, it is the foremost conference dedicated to discussing the many challenges facing the legal, economic, and business side of the construction industry. Attendees can learn from the insights and network of the many industry leaders and experts in attendance as well as avail of the leading products and services being showcased by the many sponsors.
There are many such annual conferences meant to inspire innovation and collaboration in the many members of the construction industry, with the list growing steadily as organizations and companies come together. These events showcase the greatest minds and cutting-edge technologies that shape the industry as we know it today and work towards a better tomorrow.